Get to know me

Well, where do I start?

To get the boring stuff out the way first, my full name is Charlotte Emily Morrell and I am 18 years old. (yawn)

Currently, I am a university student in my first year studying Business Law (probably yawn again).
However, I have wanted to do many jobs growing up. Of course the first job I wanted was to be a Princess (still possible in my eyes), then a vet (until I discovered animals just weren't for me) possibly an unpopular opinion but they just are rank. Well, apart from my dog Lola, whom I described as fugly cute, you know that kind of cute where sometimes you want to squeeze your pet to death but other times they just look f**king ugly.
No? Just me.

Now do you understand?


Anyway, after the vet idea I decided I wanted to be a teacher, don't get me wrong, I do actually like children (just not 30 of them at the same time), so that led me onto the big wide world of business and integration law into it.

The question of, "So what do you want to do when you graduate" always looms over me and naturally people assume I want to be a lawyer, to be honest, I have no idea what I want to do. Since coming to Uni, I have discovered that I'm not alone, fewww!

I could give you really interesting facts about myself like I have volunteered in 3rd world countries and swam with dolphins and have random tattoos from nights out, but the truth is, I'm pretty normal. Right now I am writing this post using my mums old Dell laptop that doesn't work without it's charger being plugged in, in my student accommodation, whilst I just had my fingers in my ears because the bloody fire alarm went off, again!

Just stick with me whilst I figure out this blogging thing.

Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts