Survival Guide: A Uni night out!

Here is my survival guide to a university night out:



Firstly, I would like to thank my friends who helped me choose what their top 3 essentials were for their UNI night out.

The top 3 most popular were:


1.Body spray
2.Cash
3.Lipstick/ Hair bobble



Here are some of the other essentials for lasting all night:

  • Tissue- This may seem strange but it is handy for 2 reasons.
      Reason 1: the toliets are always packed and loo roll runs out quickly... if you see what I mean.
      Reason 2: This is something I discovered in my second year of fresher's and that is because it is too damn hot in the clubs!!  Girls, to avoid looking a sweaty mess, dab that sweat away on the dance floor and carry on partying. (Trust me on this one)
  • BUM BAG! Before Uni I always thought bum bags were sort of cringe and ugly but just wait... they are a life saver. No need to worry about forgetting your phone and money, because its all strapped to you. Ready to dance the night away! 
Here is mine in all it's glory


  • Cash instead of card because debit/credit cards are dangerous tools when you're drunk!
  • Trainers/ versatile shoes
  • Uber app- this is because by the end of the night hardly anyone has cash for taxi's (mostly because it has been spent on Jagerbombs and McDonalds) so you're either constantly owing people or being owed money. It is much easier to get an Uber then transfer the remaining money afterwards.
  • Glitter- my housemates can vouch for how popular our glitter was during refreshers (however, it did get everywhere)
  • Chewing gum
  • Fancy dress- Most Uni's will have that one club that always has a theme or fancy dress and from experience... it is not fun shopping last minutes for outfits. PLAN and be prepared, who knows when you will need a pair of bunny ears!






Love
Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts