Let's get PERSONAL

For months i have wanted to talk about something that i have been dealing with, but it is not something i can share so directly.

This year has been the best and worst year of my life is so so many ways.

I have learned things about myself this year that given circumstances, i wouldn't have learnt before.

I am not as strong as i think i am. I am sensitive, I am emotional and, I can only deal with so much.

I have, for the past 3-4 years, dealt with an overwhelming sadness around November/ December time and can never put my finger on why.
This year the sadness has seemed to have lasted longer than usual, i have written a blog post all about loneliness recently and it's something that always creeps up on me the closer it get's to Christmas.

It is so easy to pretend for so long that you are ok, things are ok, but you know they are not.
People with the biggest smile can be the ones hurting the most.

We can be so selfish sometimes and get so caught up in our own issues that we stop asking people how they are. Then you realise, no one has asked ME if I am ok?(I'm guilty of this to)

Sometimes we all need reminding that you never know what some one is dealing with and just asking if they are ok can change everything.

Start conversations and start talking

Charlotte x

*I have been unsure about whether to post this because talking about something that isn't 100% positive doesn't always get the best interaction. The truth is that not everyone wants to read about other peoples problems, and that is fine. My purpose for posting this is merely to express how i feel and potentially be a comfort for someone else who may be able to relate*

Comments

Popular Posts