I STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS!!

 It feels as though it has been a while since I've properly sat down and put *does fingers to keyboard sound right?!* because pen to paper doesn't exactly go here...

But nonetheless, it has been a while since I've written a post. 

So, what's happened since I last wrote? Well, we're still in lockdown, although an end date has been set of the 21st June 2021. Can I get an amen?! (I'm imagining you all shouting amen back).

In the meantime, I have been continuing with my YouTube Channel and I've also been exploring other hobbies and interests. One of which has been graphic design, social media branding and editing.

Then along came CEM. 

No, not a man called Cem (that would be an awkward explanation for my boyfriend).


What is my Business?

CEM is my Social Media Branding business!!

Lockdown has been a rollercoaster of emotions and I've had my fair share of interests to try and get me through the past year. Almost all those interests have been surrounded around social media, editing and producing content of some sort. Then, CEM was 'born'- if you will- by my interest in creating branding for my own YouTube channel and trying to educate myself on different ways to elevate my own socials.

I then started to get messages from friends asking for some advice on how they could do the same for their own social media and that's when the idea came to me...

...Maybe I could make some extra dollar by offering branding for other people?!


This 'light bulb moment' happened on the 18th January, and materialised on the 5th February.
We're now in March and I am so happy and proud of my little business, and wanted to share it with you all formally. I have made a video explaining my new business which I will link in this post, but I thought sometimes seeing things written down makes it seem more real.

Plus my blog has always been a place I come to write about life events and documenting important things I want to look back on. After all, I don't describe it as my 'online diary' for nothing!!


Where to find my designs and more information

If you were curious as to what services I do offer then I would love nothing more than if you did check out my business and my designs:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cemcustom/

Email: Cemcustom@outlook.com

YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjW6saL-ABQ 

Website: COMING SOON...


Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts