“25, the year to thrive.”

There is something about turning 25 that has made me feel all nostalgic and reflective, so I have returned to putting 'pen to paper' and wanted to document how I'm feeling in a blog entry.

The last post I published on here was in 2021. I also had one post sat in the drafts, and this was my goals for 2021, and how I felt about turning 23. 

In that post, i wrote the following;

"2021 is going to be a bigger and better year. I have always felt my 23rd birthday/ year was going to be one of the best, I have no idea why or where this has came from but 23 has always felt like a good number and in 2021 I will be turning 23 so I feel this year will be a year for a lot more growth and new opportunities!"

As some of you may know, my 23rd birthday was the last time I saw my dad alive, so birthdays are always a little bittersweet with that in mind. I think because of this, I am even more reflective around my birthdays than usual.  So, with that in mind, I want to document things I have accomplished, learnt and loved in my 24th year around the sun, and what I want to manifest for my 25th year. 

24 in reflection
My 24th year has been full of change, growth and 'finally' moments. 

I have moved out, bought my first home, gotten engaged, adopted a puppy, and also managed to bag myself a new job.  Almost everything in my life has changed, and I feel a huge sense of pride. For a long time, I have felt like my life has been on pause, especially during the pandemic, and my 24th year was the year I felt I pressed play, and maybe even fast forward x2 as there has been so much change in such a short space of time. 
So much change has brought such a mixture of emotions. As mentioned earlier, i have felt so many 'finally' and 'we've made it' moments like buying our first home and getting engaged. However, it has also been overwhelming by the pressure of feeling like we should be feel so ecstatic about how exciting life is right now, that actually, i don't really feel anything... 

Nonetheless, I feel extremely grateful for what my 24th year has been and what I have achieved.
I have learnt to stay in tune with my emotions and discovered more about my spiritual beliefs and what I priorities in my life, and this is something i want to continue to do as in my 25th year. 

As i turn 25, i have that immediate thought (as I'm sure everybody does) that I am nearing my 30's and close to waving my 20's goodbye. However, that thought does not scare me necessarily. It does slightly make me listen to that awful voice in my head about my 'body clock is ticking', however, i feel my 20's is for creating the foundations for a beautiful life ahead. 

25 manifestation 
In my 25th year, i want to maintain, nurture and build upon the beautiful life I have spent my 24th year building. I would like to create more memories and entertain more in the home I now have, and spend quality time with my friends, family and most importantly my fiancé and our puppy.
I want to continue to explore myself and my passions, whilst developing and learning intellectually. 

I cannot wait to see where i shall be in one year from now, reflecting on my 25th year, as i prepare to enter my 26th... where ever i shall be in hope to document and share it with you all. 



Have a great day! 

Charlotte x





Comments

Popular Posts