PARIS 2016/17

~The most romantic city in the world~

Now visiting Paris in frosty February 2016, and April 2017, I feel I can write a honest review of the city of love.
From it's enduring sites...

13th Feb -2016

View from the Eiffel Tower- 2016





April 2017
La Louvre, April 2017


... To it's indulging food.
Hargen Daz Restaurant-2016

SNAILS!! -2016
April 2017


Paris does not disappoint.
Apart from the awful drivers, this is the perfect city break to relax and escape.
From visiting the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triumph, Mona Lisa in La Louvre, Notre Damn, and it's fashion filled streets... This city is eccentric!
Paris in the spring is so beautiful, the picture of people surrounding the foundation were friends, families and couples chatting and drinking wine. The word I used to describe this trip was 'WOW'.

It's the small things you appreciate when visiting different countries and cities.
For example bread. Yes, bread. With every meal a small basket of fresh bread to enjoy just makes me a little happier.


After doing the traditional tourist attractions, Paris still intrigues me. I will definitely return one day... and maybe with a wade of cash to spend in the design stores and posh restaurants.


Thank you for having me Paris!
Au Revoir, Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts