2020- A New Decade


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


It's that time of year again where we all start to reflect on the year we've had, and what we wish for the year ahead. For the past few years I've wrote my wishes for each year, with 9 wishes for 2019, and 8 wishes for 2018. What's more, i have also written my reflections on these blog posts for what i set to achieve that year and what i did, such as 2018- In reflection, and 2019- In reflection.

Now this is a big one, it's a new decade which means big things to come (i hope).
So, here are my hopes for the new decade.

1. Build my confidence with driving
As you may have read from my 2019- In reflection blog post, I bought my first car in the October of 2019. However, since passing my test 3 years ago then going straight to uni, i hadn't drove a car since i passed my test therefore lacking a lot of confidence with my new car. This year i want to build up my confidence by having some refresher lessons so i can be more independent!

2. Get a proper job
This year i want to be in a 'proper' 9-5 Monday to Friday job. No more waitressing!!!!

3. Routine
Since graduating, i have fallen out of a routine (and i like routines). So this year i want to find a routine that means i find time for myself, friends, family whilst working and trying to work out. 

4. Gym
Yeahhh, i completely fallen off to band wagon since coming back from my holiday in September. This year i want to fall back in love with working out, fitness and improving my physical and mental health. 

5. Take care of myself
2019 was the year i got SICK and TIRED of trying to fix everyone else's problems. I need to focus on myself, taking care of myself and making sure i am ok. I lost my way and stopped taking care of myself towards the end of 2019 and really didn't see the point in being positive, optimistic that things will change. So in 2020 i want to try take better care of myself, keep a positive mentality and attitude. 

6. Save!
This is the year i save. In 2020 i want to start saving towards a deposit for a house and make sensible decisions with my money.


Related image


Charlotte x

Comments

Popular Posts